Andrew Pine Curated Review – Adidas Adistar Boost ESM
We spent 7 hours reading reviews from experts and users. In summary, this is what runners think:
6 reasons to buy
- The flexible upper unit provide seamless support for the comfort of the runner.
- Runners were satisfied with the shoe’s external heel counter that improves fit on the rear area.
- The color options for the Boost ESM were appreciated by those who want more aesthetic choices.
- The boost™ mid-sole technology offers energy returns while also making sure that the foot is well-supported.
- A significant number of runners applauded the cushioning system of the shoe that delivers a smooth and responsive ride.
- Reviewers noted the efficacy of the outsole rubber in terms of traction.
3 reasons not to buy
- The Adistar Boost ESM is an expensive running shoe.
- There were complaints that the mid-sole was a bit stiff and unresponsive.
- Most were worried that the outsole was too thin to be as efficient on a long-term basis.